- It helps our body achieve a pH balance
- Allows the body to go into a state of homeostasis, the ability to function and heal at the highest level
pH 101: achieving the right balance
The pH of a substance describes it acid and alkaline ratio. It ranges from 0 which is the most acidic to 14 which is the most alkaline. pH refers to potential hydrogen. It describes the amount of positively charged hydrogen ions and the negatively charged hydrogen ions that we carry.
Neither acidic pH is considered bad nor is alkaline considered good. The pH of the body can vary from one organ to the other. The key is to ensure that the acidity and alkalinity in our body is balanced in the right form. There are some areas which are more acidic to keep the bacteria away such as the skin. The hydrochloric acid present in the stomach which helps break down the food is also an acid. In order to ensure that you are completely healthy, your blood needs to have a pH balance of just under 7.4 which is considered slightly alkaline.
However things like stress, are lifestyle choices, environment, the chemicals that we ingest, food that we eat can completely alter the pH levels in our body. Our diet comprises of acidic foods like sugars, meats grains and caffeine. Over the long run the acidic PH can hinder the structure and functions of our cells.
This can lead to:
- Lack of nutrition
- Unchecked growth of fungus, yeast and microbes in the body
- Problem with cellular regeneration
Apple cider vinegar to the rescue
Vinegar is acid in its dilute form. When you drink it you can taste the familiar acetic acid. Its impact on our body is pretty different. It can help control the blood sugar levels and lower the acidity of foods such as sugar and fatty foods.
When ingested the acetic acid can actually act as an alkaline forming liquid in our body. Once it is completely metabolized, the minerals dissociate into the bloodstream and provide an alkalizing effect.
Apple cider vinegar consists of phytochemicals which the scientist believe to be the strongest weapons against fighting cancer.
It helps improve the body’s absorption of important minerals from the food that you eat.
Using Coral tree is apple cider vinegar for achieving pH balance
- A daily teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and lemon juice can prove to be a tonic which would help clean your digestive system. It increases your metabolism and helps neutralize excessive acid in the body.
- The Apple b range can replace your call of living with can replace your cola craving with refreshing flavors – all the sugar.
Want to know more about Acid-Alkaline balance? We’ve found these all really helpful?
- The Ultimate pH Solution by Michelle Schoffro-Cook
- The Acid-Akaline Diet for Optimum Health by Christopher Vasey
- Healing is Voltage by Jerry Tennant